Screaming Blue Messiahs Live At The BBC is a compilation of live recordings of the band made by the BBC in 1985 to 1987.
- an In Concert recording from March 1985.
- a live in the studio session for Andy Kershaw in June 1985.
- a live in the studio session for Janice Long in November 1987.
Average Amazon Customer Rating – %%AVERAGERATING%% Stars From %%REVIEWCOUNT%% Reviews
Songs On Screaming Blue Messiahs Live At The BBC
2. Good And Gone
3. Vision In Blues
4. Growing For Gold
5. Tracking The Dog
6. Let’s Go Down To The Woods
7. Happy Home
8. Holiday Head
9. President Kennedy’s Mile
11. Wild Blue Yonder
12. Twin Cadillac Valentine
13. Good And Gone
14. Tracking The Dog
15. Talking Doll
16. Sweet Water Pools
17. I Wanna Be A Flintstone
18. Big Brother Muscle
The sources of these songs are:
- Tracks 1 to 11 were recorded in concert at The Paris Theatre in LOndon on the 30th March 1985.
- Tracks 12 to 14 were recorded for the Andy Kershaw Show on the 14th June 1985.
- Tracks 15 to 17 were recorded for the Janice Long Show on the 4th November 1987.
Buying Screaming Blue Messiahs Live At The BBC
These links will help you get to the albums quickly and easily but I recommend that you still search for the best deal.
What Do You Think?
Is this a great live album?
Is it the best live album by the Screaming Blue Messiahs? Which do you recommend?
The Best Live Albums Of All Time
Please vote in the poll to find the best blues rock live albums.
You can see the complete list of readers polls at Live Album Polls