Live 1965 At The Spanish Castle is a live album by Ernest Tubb and his Texas Troubadours.
It was recorded at the Spanish Castle Ballroom in Seattle, Washington in 1965.
Average Amazon Customer Rating – %%AVERAGERATING%% Stars From %%REVIEWCOUNT%% Reviews
Songs On Ernest Tubb Live 1965 At The Spanish Castle
1. Intro/Drivin’ Nails in My Coffin
2. I Love You Because
3. There’s a Little Bit of Everything in Texas
4. Blue Eyed Elaine
5. Slipping Around
6. Mississippi Gal
7. I’ll Take a Back Seat For You
8. Pass the Booze
9. Warm Red Wine
10. Seaman’s Blues
11. Hold It (Drum Solo Jan Kurtis)
12. Last Letter (Jack Greene)
13. Rhodesbud Boogie
14. I Couldn’t Care Less
15. Thanks A Lot
16. You Don’t Have to Be a Baby to Cry
17. Do What You Do Do Well
18. Soldier’s Last Letter
19. (A Memory) That’s All You’ll Ever Be to Me
20. Driftwood On the River
21. Try Me One More Time
22. Walking the Floor Over You
Buying Ernest Tubb Live 1965 At The Spanish Castle
These links will help you get to the albums quickly and easily but I recommend that you still search for the best deal.
What Do You Think?
Is this a great live album?
Is it the best live album by Ernest Tubb? Which do you recommend?
The Best Live Albums Of All Time
Please vote in the poll to find the best live country albums.
You can see the complete list of readers polls at Live Album Polls