Johnny Cash At San Quentin is a live album recorded at the San Quentin State Prison, California on February 24, 1969
Average Amazon Customer Rating – %%AVERAGERATING%% Stars
Songs On Johnny Cash At San Quentin
- Big River – 1:57
- I Still Miss Someone – 1:51
- Wreck Of The Old 97 – 2:04
- I Walk The Line – 3:29
- Darlin’ Companion – 3:21
- I Don’t Know Where I’m Bound – 2:23
- Starkville City Jail – 6:14
- San Quentin – 4:06
- San Quentin – 3:13
- Wanted Man – 3:24
- A Boy Named Sue – 3:59
- (There’ll Be) Peace In the Valley – 2:30
- Folsom Prison Blues – 4:23
- Ring Of Fire – 2:07
- He Turned The Water Into Wine – 4:01
- Daddy Sang Bass – 2:42
- The Old Account Was Settled Long Ago – 2:16
- Closing Medley: Folsom Prison Blues/I Walk The Line/Ring Of Fire/The Rebel – 5:08
What People Say About Johnny Cash At San Quentin
His Folsom Prison album has more recommendations but this album has appeared in the following best live albums lists.
Q – 2006 6
Amazon reviewers like it as well.
Buying Johnny Cash At San Quentin
To help you to find the album quickly and easily, I’ve given you the following links:
- Amazon.com as a CD or mp3
- Amazon.co.uk as a CD or mp3
- iTunes as a digital download
- eBay as a CD
What Do You Think?
Is this ever better than the Folsom prison album?
The Best Live Albums Ever Recorded
Johnny Cash At San Quentin has been nominated in two best live album readers polls.
Best live singer songwriter albums
What Else Was Happening In This Year?
Click on the links to see what other live albums were recorded in 1969.