Sparks have announced that they intend to release their first live album, Two Hands And One Mouth on March 18th, 2013.
This is a souvenir of last year’s tour when Ron Mael and Russell Mael toured as a duo without a band or computer support.
This should be interesting. I remember a few of the people at school back in 1975 or 1976 were crazy about Sparks and I’ve since explored and enjoyed their early to mid 1970s albums.
More details to follow.
The track list for Two hands And One Mouth has now been issued:
01. Sparks Overture
02. Hospitality on Parade
05. At Home, At Work, At Play
06. Sherlock Holmes
07. Good Morning
08. Under The Table With Her
09. My Baby’s Taking Me Home
10. Singing In The Shower
11. The Wedding of Jacqueline Kennedy To Russell Mael
12. Excerpts from THE SEDUCTION OF INGMAR BERGMAN (“I Am Ingmar Bergman,” “Mr. Bergman How Are You?,” “We’ve Got To Turn Him ‘Round,” “He’s Home”)
13. Dick Around
14. Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth
15. This Town Ain’t Big Enough For Both Of Us
16. The Rhythm Thief
17. Suburban Homeboy
18. When Do I Get To Sing ‘My Way’
CD2 (The Encore):
01. The Number One Song In Heaven
02. Beat The Clock
03. Two Hands One Mouth
What Other People Say
What do you think about Two Hands And One Mouth?
Buying Sparks Two Hands One Mouth
These links will help you get to the albums quickly and easily but I recommend that you still search for the best deal.