Strictly speaking Live In Barcelona is a recording of a Bruce Springsteen concert from Barcelona in October 2002 that is captured on DVD rather than CD and doesn’t count as a live album.
But the world doesn’t have enough official Bruce Springsteen live albums and I don’t want you to miss out.
Bruce Springsteen Live In Barcelona
The Rising (originally from the studio album The Rising)
Lonesome Day (The Rising)
Prove It All Night
Darkness on the Edge of Town
Empty Sky (The Rising)
You’re Missing (The Rising)
Waitin’ on a Sunny Day (The Rising)
The Promised Land
Worlds Apart (The Rising)
She’s the One
Mary’s Place (The Rising)
Dancing in the Dark
Countin’ on a Miracle (The Rising)
Spirit in the Night
Incident on 57th Street
Into the Fire (The Rising)
Born to Run
My City of Ruins (The Rising)
Born in the U.S.A.
Land of Hope and Dreams
The Rising album was recorded in response to the terrorist attack on the Twin Towers in New York on September 11th, 2001 and was released in July 2002. It provided ten songs for this concert.
Born In The USA
What Other People Say
Buying Bruce Springsteen Live In Barcelona
These links will help you get to the albums quickly and easily but I recommend that you still search for the best deal.
What Do You Think?
Love it or hate it? Leave a comment and tell the world why.
What Are The Best Live Albums Of All Time?
The Other Bruce Springsteen Live Albums
- Bruce Springsteen Live At The Main Point – a recording from February 1975 before Born To Run was released and with a different sound because a violin features as Springsteen searches for his sound.
- Bruce Springsteen Live At Hammersmith Odeon – Born To Run is released and Springsteen is taking the world by storm.
- Bruce Springsteen Live 1975 – 85 – a compilation of live recordings that show just how many Springsteen live albums could be released if the archives were opened.
- Bruce Springsteen Live In New York City – Bruce Springsteen is back with the E Street Band and ready to rock hard.
- Bruce Springsteen Other Live albums – some minor releases from early and late in his career.
If You Like This…