The Byrds Untitled is a part live album and part studio album by The Byrds.
The live songs were recorded at:
- Colden Center Auditorium, Queens College, New York City on February 28, 1970;
- Felt Forum, New York City on March 1, 1970.
In 2000, it was reissued as Untitled and Unissued with extra studio and live songs.
Songs On The Byrds Untitled & Unissued
Disc: 1 – the original album
1. Lover Of The Bayou
2. Positively 4th Street
3. Nashville West
4. So You Want To Be A Rock ‘N Roll Star
5. Mr. Tambourine Man
6. Mr. Spaceman
7. Eight Miles High
8. Chestnut Mare
9. Truck Stop Girl
10. All The Things
11. Yesterday’s Train
12. Hungry Planet
13. Just A Season
14. Take A Whiff On Me
15. You All Look Alike
16. Well Come Back Home
Tracks 1 to 7 are live in concert while tracks 8 to 16 are recorded in the studio.
Disc: 2 – the previously unissued bonus recordings.
1. All The Things – (alternate take)
2. Yesterday’s Train – (alternate take)
3. Lover Of The Bayou – (alternate take)
4. Kathleen’s Song – (alternate take)
5. White’s Lightning Pt. 2
7. You Ain’t Goin’ Nowhere – (live)
8. Old Blue – (live)It’s Alright Ma (I’m Only Bleeding) – (live)
9. It’s Alright Ma (I’m Only Bleeding) – (live)
10. Ballad Of Easy Rider – (live)
11. My Back Pages – (live)
12. Take A Whiff On Me – (live)
13. Jesus Is Just Alright – (live)
14. Wheels On Fire – (live)
Tracks 1 to 6 are studio recordings while tracks 7 to 14 are recorded live in concert and come from the Felt Forum concert on March 1, 1970 and a concert at the Fillmore East on September 23, 1970.
Buying The Byrds Untitled
These links will help you get to the albums quickly and easily but I recommend that you still search for the best deal.
What Do You Think?
Is this a great live album?
Is it the best live album by The Byrds? Which do you recommend?
The Best Live Albums Of All Time
Please vote in the poll to find the best live country albums.
You might also be interested in the poll to find the best live folk albums.
You can see the complete list of readers polls at Live Album Polls