Live At Passim is a live album by The Boys Of The Lough.
It was recorded in Cambridge, Massachusetts on 17, 18 and 19 November 1974.
Songs On The Boys Of The Lough Live At Passim
- The Kinkora Jig / Behind The Haystack
- The Daydawn / Pit Hame Da Borrowed Claes / Da Fashion O’da Delting Lasses / Da Peerie House Under Da Hill
- General Guinness
- The Boys Of Twenty-Five / The Boyne Hunt / Chase Her Through The Garden
- The Flower Of Magherally
- The Hound And The Hare
- The Cameron Highlanders / The Balkan Hills / The Atholl And Breadalbane Gathering
- The New Set
- The Shores Of Lough Bran
- Ar Eirinn Ni’Neosfainn Ce Hi (For Ireland I’d Not Tell Her Name) / The Whinny Hills Ofi Leitrim / Another Jig Will Do
- The Darling Baby
- The Oak Tree / The Nine Points Of Roguery
Buying The Boys Of The Lough Live At Passim
It is available from Amazon.com – Amazon.co.uk
These links will help you get to the albums quickly and easily but I recommend that you still search for the best deal.
What Do You Think?
Is this a great live album?
Is it the best live album by The Boys Of The Lough? Which do you recommend?
The Best Live Albums Of All Time
Please vote in the poll to find the best live folk albums.
You can get these albums from Amazon.com – Amazon.co.uk.
You may also be interested in the polls for the best live albums by singer-songwriters and the best live country albums.
You can see the complete list of readers polls at Live Album Polls