After Hours Live In Paris is a live album by The Bothy Band.
It was recorded at the Palais des Arts in Paris in June 1978.
Average Amazon Customer Reviews – %%AVERAGERATING%% Stars
Songs On The Bothy Band After Hours Live In Paris
1. Kesh Jig/Give Us a Drink of Water/The Famous Ballymote
3. Casadh an Tsúgáin
4. Farewell to Erin
5. Heathery Hills of Yarrow
6. Death of Queen Jane
7. Pipe on the Hob/The Hag at the Churn
8. Priest/Mary Willie’s/This Is My Love/Do You Like Her?
9. How Can I Live at the Top of a Mountain?
10. Rosie Finn’s Favourite/Over the Water to Charlie/The Kid on the Mountain
11. Green Groves of Erin/The Flowers of Red Hill
Buying The Bothy Band After Hours Live In Paris
These links will help you get to the albums quickly and easily but I recommend that you still search for the best deal.
What Do You Think?
Is this a great live album?
Is it the best live album by The Bothy Band? Which do you recommend?
The Best Live Albums Of All Time
Please vote in the poll to find the best live folk albums.
You can see the complete list of readers polls at Live Album Polls