King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents Elvin Bishop in Concert is a live recording by Elvin Bishop.
It was recorded at the Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, California on April 3, 1976.
Average Amazon Customer Rating – %%AVERAGERATING%% Stars From %%REVIEWCOUNT%% Reviews Continue reading Elvin Bishop King Biscuit Flower Hour Presents in Concert 1976
East West Live is a live album by The Paul Butterfield Blues Band.
We have three versions of the same instrumental song recorded at different venues:
- The Whisky A Go-Go, Hollywood, California in the winter of 1966
- Poor Richard’s, Chicago, in the spring of 1966
- The Golden Bear, Huntington Beach, California in the winter of 1967
Average Amazon Rating – %%AVERAGERATING%% Stars
Continue reading The Paul Butterfield Blues Band East West Live 1966 1967
Raisin’ Hell is a live album by Elvin Bishop.
It was recorded in 1976 and 1977.
It not clear which songs come from which of these concerts:
- Alex Cooley’s Electric Ballroom, Atlanta, Georgia on March 1, 2, & 3, 1976
- Civic Theatre, San Diego, California on May 14, 1976
- Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, Santa Monica, California on May 15, 1976
- The Roxy, Los Angeles, California on October 28, 29, & 30, 1976
- Old Waldorf, San Francisco, California on February 14 & 15, 1977
Continue reading Elvin Bishop Raisin’ Hell 1976 1977