Live! Alone In America is a live album by Graham Parker.
It was recorded at the Theatre Of Living Arts in Philadelphia in October 1988.
Since Parker performs on his own, this is a very different sound from the live albums that were recorded in the late 1970s.
Average Amazon Customer Rating – %%AVERAGERATING%% Stars
Songs On Graham Parker Live Alone In America
- White Honey (originally on the studio album Howlin’ Wind)
- Watch The Moon Come Down (Stick To Me)
- Black Honey (Heat Treatment)
- Protection (Squeezing Out The Sparks)
- Soul Corruption
- Gypsy Blood (Howlin’ Wind)
- Back To Schooldays (Howlin’ Wind)
- Durban Poison
- The 3 Martini Lunch
- Back In Time (The Mona Lisa’s Sister)
- Hotel Chambermaid (Heat Treatment)
- Don’t Let It Break You Down (The Mona Lisa’s Sister)
- You Can’t Be Too Strong (Squeezing Out The Sparks)
- A Change Is Gonna Come (cover of the Sam Cooke song)
This is an interesting reworking of songs from his early career.
Buying Graham Parker Live Alone In America
These links will help you get to the albums quickly and easily but I recommend that you still search for the best deal.
What do you think?
Is this the best live album by Graham Parker?
The Best Live Albums Of All Time
Please vote in my poll to find the best live albums by singer-songwriters.
Because there are so many excellent singer-songwriter albums with very different styles, I have split the poll into two and you may find some of your favourites in the second division. Albums will be promoted when they get enough votes.
You can see the complete list of readers polls at Live Album Polls