Live At The Brighton Centre December 1979 is a live in concert recording by The Jam and is sold with Setting Sons Super Deluxe.
This box set includes three CDs and a DVD.
While their fourth studio album, Setting Sons is excellent, the interesting songs for lovers of live music are:
- CD 2 Tracks 19 to 22 from a session for John Peel on BBC Radio 1 recorded on 29 October 1979.
- CD 3 Tracks 1 to 20 recorded live at the Brighton Centre recorded in December 1979.
- The DVD includes promotional videos, appearances on Top Of The Pops for Strange Town, When You´re Young, Eton Rifles and Going Underground and two songs for Something Else (When You´re Young, Eton Rifles).
Average Amazon Customer Rating – %%AVERAGERATING%% Stars
Songs On The John Peel Show Session
Thick As Thieves- 3:47
The Eton Rifles – 3:41
Saturday’s Kids – 2:50
When You’re Young – 3:14
Songs On The Jam Live At The Brighton Centre December 1979
1. Introduction / Girl On The Phone
2. To Be Someone (Didn’t We Have A Nice Time)
3. It’s Too Bad
4. Burning Sky
5. Away From The Numbers
7. Little Boy Soldiers
8. Strange Town
9. Mr. Clean
10. The Butterfly Collector / Private Hell
11. Thick As Thieves
12. When You’re Young
13. Eton Rifles
14. Down In The Tube Station At Midnight
15. Saturday’s Kids
16. All Mod Cons
17. David Watts
18. The Modern World
19. Heat Wave
20. ‘A’ Bomb In Wardour Street
Buying The Jam Live At The Brighton Centre December 1979
These links will help you get to the albums quickly and easily but I recommend that you still search for the best deal.
What Do You Think?
Is this a great live album?
The Best Live Albums Of All Time
While The Jam are associated with punk and new wave, they were more of a power pop band.
Please vote in my poll to find the best punk and new wave live albums.
Please vote in my poll to find the best power pop live albums.
You can see the complete list of readers polls at Live Album Polls