We Want Moore is a live album by Gary Moore and his band.
It was recorded at various venues between February and December 1984.
At this stage of his career, Moore was playing hard rock rather than the blues rock that he played for the last twenty years of his life.
Songs On Gary Moore We Want Moore
1. Murder In The Skies (Detroit 23 June 1984)
2. Shapes Of Things (Detroit 23 June 1984)
3. Victims Of The Future (Detroit 23 June 1984)
4. Cold Hearted (Tokyo 29 February 1984)
5. End Of The World (Glasgow 14 February 1984)
6. Back On The Streets (Glasgow 14 February 1984)
7. So Far Away (Glasgow 14 February 1984)
8. Empty Rooms (Glasgow 14 February 1984)
9. Don’t Take Me For A Loser (Detroit 23 June 1984)
10. Rockin’ And Rollin’ (London 11 February 1984)
11. Parisienne Walkways (Belfast 17 December 1984)
Some versions only have the first ten tracks.
Buying We Want Moore
These links will help you get to the albums quickly and easily but I recommend that you still search for the best deal.
What do you think about this recording?
Is it the best live album by Gary Moore?
What Are The Best Live Albums?
What are the best live hard rock and heavy metal albums?
Albums can be promoted from the second division if they get enough votes.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
You can see the complete list of readers polls at Live Album Polls