Live in Albuquerque is a live album by Bad Company of a concert in March 1976 which was withdrawn shortly after its release in 2006. They were promoting their third album, Run With The Pack.
This is a shame because classic rock lovers and in particular Bad Company fans need a live album of the group in their prime.
Bad Company Live in Albuquerque 1976
Live in Albuquerque Set List
- Live For The Music – 4:47 (Run With The Pack)
- Good Lovin’ Gone Bad – 4:04 (Straight Shooter)
- Deal with The Preacher – 4:59 (Straight Shooter)
- Ready For Love – 6:55 (Bad Company)
- Wild Fire Woman – 6:15 (Straight Shooter)
- Young Blood – 2:47 (Run With The Pack)
- Sweet Little Sister – 4:11 (Run With The Pack)
- Simple Man – 4:37 (Run With The Pack)
- Shooting Star – 6:22 (Straight Shooter)
- Seagull – 4:07 (Bad Company)
- Run With The Pack – 6:22 (Run With The Pack)
- Feel Like Making Love – 5:46 (Straight Shooter)
- Rock Steady – 4:43 (Bad Company)
- Honey Child – 4:44 (Run With The Pack)
- Can’t Get Enough – 7:47 (Bad Company)
- Bad Company – 8:33 (Bad Company)
This is a nicely balanced set drawing from evenly their first three albums that in my opinion, catches the best of what was offered by Bad Company.
This was the original Bad Company playing at the concert:
- Paul Rodgers – vocals, piano, guitar, harmonica (formerly in Free)
- Mick Ralphs – lead guitar, background vocals (Formerly in Mott The Hoople)
- Boz Burrell – bass (formerly in King Crimson)
- Simon Kirke – drums (formerly in Free)
Here is an early version of Bad Company performing the song Bad Company live in concert.
Can’t Get Enough? OK here is the song from 1974.
What Other People Say
Buying Bad Company Live in Albuquerque
This is going to be quite hard to find, at least at a reasonable price.
These links will help you get to the albums quickly and easily but I recommend that you still search for the best deal.
What Do You Think About This Album?
If you’ve heard this album, what do you think about it?
Do you think it should be released to stop the bootleggers profiting from the desire of fans to hear the original group in their best years?
What Are The Best Live Albums Ever?
I use readers polls to help find the best live albums ever.
I think you will be interested in:
Because there are so many great hard rock live albums, I have started a second division poll where you may find more of your favourites. Albums get promoted if they get enough votes.
I also think of Bad Company as a classic rock group because they are often played on the radio thanks to their big hit songs.
Because there are so many excellent classic rock live albums I have split the poll into two and you may find some of your favourites in the second division. Albums will be promoted when they get enough votes.